- Getting down to it
- A very patient, lovely boyfriend
- Fresh ġbejniet
- Vit C + Zinc chewable tablets
- The Apprentice UK (even though this season’s people don’t seem like the brightest bunch)
- Emails that save the day
- Good relationships
- An amazing bachelorette party (paintball! ALL THE SUSHI! drinkies!)
- Have I mentioned my boyfriend? Because he’s pretty amazing.
- Lots of theatre
- Being a proofreading NINJA
- The drowsy side-effect of cold + flu tablets
- Feeling super excited about giving up on studying for a few hours tonight and watching the Eurovision Song Contest semi-final
The weeks are rolling by so quickly. I can’t believe I have so much to do. Yes, I’m a bit overwhelmed today. Positive Claire? Out the window.
Songs like the one above are (slightly) calming. I hope everyone else is having a fantastic week already.
Yesterday, I went to my first Bachelorette Party – which was super fun. We had a whole day of activities, including mountains of sushi and cake and drinks… and PAINTBALL. Which I was terrified about but actually ended up being quite effective at it. The only problem (apart from the insane muscle pain this morning…) was the bruising! The hits I took directly on the skin. Let’s take a moment to look at the fresh bruises.
This morning, they’re much redder. I wonder what other colours these will be morphing into.
Hope you all have great weeks!
- Scandal – the latest TV show I’m addicted to
- Cake and scones with my awesome best friend
- Greek food
- Red wine
- Making an amazing quiche
- Sparkling wine
- Hilarious stories
- Pastizzi with friends
- Boyfriend time of awesome
- Hair in the wind
- A friend launching his first book
- A lovely person
- Productivity (on one day last week…)
- TriPeaks (a Solitaire game of addictiveness)
Exams are closer than ever, work is piling up, and yet the weather is (mostly) keeping a smile plastered to my face. I think it’s because I spent last summer locked up in a house on Saddler Street in Durham with the rain beating against my window. If this week isn’t productive, then I’m in for a lot of panic later on this month.
- St Paul’s Bay
- Fomm ir-Riħ
- Helpful people who work in Customer Care
- Surprising escapes
- Massive cruise ships
- Beautifully delicious red wine
- Compiling my April Favourites post
- Undiscovered bits of Malta
- Time spent with my two best friends who are awesome
- Taking part in a play reading at the Manoel! <3
- Walks with my boyfriend
- Fresh juice
- Strawberry and basil smoothies! MY NEW FAVOURITE THING. (At the Uni Students’ House Health Shop! Expensive but delicious.)
- Finding a parking space which isn’t restricted by time (i.e. not one of the ones where you need to leave a little clock on your dashboard)
- Proofreading success